Weekday Toddler Program
Weekday Toddler Program 2016-2017
For ages 16 - 34 months ~ Caregiver attendance required
September 7 – June 7
Mondays & Wednesdays 9:30-11:30am
Shearith Israel’s popular Toddler Program is held twice a week for children aged 16-34 months with an adult caregiver. The program focuses on learning colors and shapes, creating arts and crafts, singing songs, exploring Jewish holidays, music and more. There is an opportunity for the caregivers to support the children’s activities, and there are times when the teacher encourages them to sit on the side and observe while the children manage on their own.
We have a one day option but we strongly recommend two days which gives more continuity to the program; it allows the child to be more aware of themes that continue for several sessions and also to see familiar faces on a regular basis.
We offer a 20% sibling discount when two or more siblings participate at the same time. We warmly welcome both synagogue members and non-members to register.
2 Days: Member: $3590 Non-Member: $4320
Mondays Only: Member: $1750 Non-Member: $2050
Wednesdays Only: Member: $2160 Non-Member: $2520
Fall 2016: September 9th – December 21st: (No class 10/3 RH; 10/12 YK; 10/17 Sukkot; 10/24 Shemini Atzeret)
2 Days: Member: $1570 Non-Member: $1890
Mondays Only: Member: $760 Non-Member: $870
Wednesdays Only: Member: $950 Non-Member: $1080
Spring 2017: January 4th – June 6th: (No class: 1/16 MLK; 2/20 Pres Day; 4/10, 23 17 Pesah; 5/29 Mem Day, 5/31 Shabuot)
2 Days: Member: $2210 Non-Member: $2660
Mondays Only: Member: $1080 Non-Member: $1230
Wednesdays Only: Member: $1330 Non-Member: $1520
Click here to register for Spring 2016, or see registration form below.
By registering you:
- agree to the tuition and payment terms;
- understand that if you decide not to participate before the start date, you will be refunded the full tuition minus a $100 adminstrative fee;
- Understand that if you choose to discontinue participation at any point, you will be refunded 50% of the unused future sessions.
- agree to follow the synagogue's policies and codes of conduct pertaining but not limited to security and kashrut and will cooperate with synagoue personnel;
- understand that caregiver attendance is required and he/she is resonsible for the saftey and health of your child, and will seek medical attention if needed;
- give the Synagogue permission to use photographs of your child for our print and online materials.