learn more →
The oldest of our extant cemeteries is known as the Chatham Square Cemetery. It is located in Chinatown at 55 St. James Place. The land was originally purchased in 1682 by Joseph Bueno de Mesquita.
Beth Olam Cemetery in Ridgewood, Queens has provided for the burials of our congregation since 1851 and will continue to do so for many years to come.