PTTS Hebrew School Schedule and Registration
School Begins Sunday, September 18, 2016.
Sundays only from 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Sundays 10:00 am - 12:00 pm
Thursdays 4:00 pm - 6:00 pm
All students are welcome to participate in the synagogue's Junior Congregation on Shabbat as well as all other synagogue youth programming as a supplement to their studies.
Application and School Fees
Full Member pricing per child per year before June 1, 2016: $600
Full Member pricing per child per year: $700
Associate and Non-Member pricing per child per year before June 1, 2016: $1200
Associate and Non-Member pricing per child per year: $1300
Have questions? Feel free to email our Interim Principal, Yona Glass.
To register, click here.
Please also consider contributing to our PTTS Scholarship Fund. In 2015-2016 we provided $10,800 in scholarship money for 9 students.
By registering you:
- agree to the tuition and payment terms;
- all accounts must be current prior to acceptance for the upcoming year;
- applications will be considered only if accompanied by a minimum payment of a non-refundable regsitration fee of $200;
- tuition must be paid in full before the start of the school year (see below for special financial arrangements);
- understand that if you decide not to participate before the start date, you will be refunded the full tuition minus the $200 registration fee;
- understand that if you choose to discontinue participation at any point, you will be refunded 50% of the unused future sessions;
- If you need financial assistance or to pay in installments, please contact Executive Director, Barbara Reiss at 212-873-0300, x 215. Scholarships and payment plans are not auomatically renewed. if you have been paying at a reduced level or in installments, we ask that you contact us promptly so we can review your plan for the upcoming year.
- agree to follow the synagogue's policies and codes of conduct pertaining but not limited to security and kashrut and will cooperate with synagoue personnel;
- give the Synagogue permission to use photographs of your child for our print and online materials.